What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
No matter if you’re looking for a strong model to help you with your Gilbert job sites or a stylish and thrilling model to show off around Mesa, the 2021 Honda Pilot is the model to choose. This Honda crossover can provide the style, strength, and entertainment you need on your daily commutes. It can even haul your boat or trailer for your next getaway. So how high is the Honda Pilot towing capacity? Learn more with Tempe Honda today!
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
Before learning about what helps the new Pilot tow, you’ll want to know the capacity. So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? The Pilot towing capacity varies depending on the trim level and powertrain. Here are the options available:
- The Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, and Touring trim levels feature a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD, and a maximum towing capacity to 5,000 pounds when you upgrade to the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
- The Pilot Black Edition only comes with AWD so you can make the most of the lineup’s stellar 5,000-pound towing capacity.
In addition to this, drivers can count on a max payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for steady and even support with heavier quantities.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
Also, along with the Honda Pilot towing capacity, you’ll enjoy a standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission under the hood that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The new Honda Pilot can provide this high-efficiency due to the 19.5-gallon fuel tank capacity.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
Safety is top priority, especially with towing. The Honda Pilot balances a strong performance, high towing power, and advanced safety. Here are some of the Honda Pilot towing and safety features:
- HondaLink: Stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more from afar.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Hill Start Assist: Sensors detect when you’re on a hill, and notify the system to apply the brakes as you move your foot from the brake pedal to the gas pedal.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: Not only does this system boost the Pilot’s towing capacity, but it also helps it tackle nearly any kind of driving surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Use the handy rearview camera to snag the best parking spaces or hitch a trailer or camper.
Take on Tempe Roads with the Honda Pilot from Tempe Honda
Experience the new 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity with a test drive at Tempe Honda today! If you’d like to get the process started, apply for financing online or get in touch with our team to learn about our new vehicle specials. Have other questions about the Honda Pilot gas mileage or interior? Contact our team!
More From Tempe Honda
The 2021 Honda CR-V features plenty of technology to keep you and your passengers entertained on Gilbert drives. But, it also provides a sophisticated design that’s sure to turn heads wherever you go. However, while the new Honda CR-V offers high-level features and incredible style, what are its dimensions like? Fortunately, the 2021 Honda…
The 2022 Honda Civic sedan has been refreshed to provide Gilbert drivers with even more things to appreciate. Whether you’re after a fuel-efficient ride or you want something with the latest technology, anticipate the new Honda Civic sedan to check almost all of your boxes. New Honda Civic Sedan InventoryContact Us One…
The 2022 Honda Civic is a sophisticated and modern vehicle that’s ready for any Gilbert adventure. It has head-turning good looks and an interior that’s wonderfully spacious. With so much to offer, it’s understandable why so many drivers might choose the new Honda Civic for their next daily driver. But that’s not all, the 2022…